Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.



Want to Comment but Need Help?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

White Cells Are Improving!

My white cells are up again, we are now waiting on ANC counts to go up. ANC are mature white blood cells that fight infection so they are critical. If they can go up then maybe I can go home tomorrow or Friday. I know E and the kids are missing me so I hope it goes up today and I can come home tomorrow. I should know early tomorrow morning. Lets keep it in our prayers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're thrilled to hear your white count has gone up! We'll be praying for the ANC count! You are awesome!

Kristenjane said...

Yay we are so glad to hear that. Hopefully you will be home soon!

Jan said...

J I missed my daily visit with you. Much love a good thoughts are sent your way from everyone at Jami's wedding, i love and miss you--think good thought to get those white cells comin j

Brooklyn said...

I'm sure you'll be happy to go home too. Keeping our fingers crossed for those ANC cells!

To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...