Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.



Want to Comment but Need Help?

Friday, August 29, 2008

Feeling a Bit More Normal

Today is my first full day home from the hospital and I'm feeling a bit more normal. I've worked on the computer for a while, I had lunch with a friend and have only had to rest on the couch a few times. So as the days go, hopefully my strength and stamina will improve and I can try to go back to work next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great to hear Jeff!! Keep strong.

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

I heard about all of this for the first time yesterday. I had no idea that you were going through these challenges. I am unsure if there is anything I can do but if there is or are things to be done, please let me know. My heart as well as my prayers go out to you and your family.

your friend

Jamie said...

J, I'm so glad you are seeing better days. I love the pictures of your haircut. What a good idea to have C and K help be your barber. I'm sure your hair will grow back just as nice as it was. You are constantly on our minds. We are routing for ya! Oh this is Aunt Nellie!

Brooklyn said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Jeff! You look good bald! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling "normal". Too bad the rest of the world can't be normal! Ha Ha! We're really happy to know your strength is coming back!! Love you!

To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...