Well, its Thursday night and the tests are all done. I've done a Pet/CT Scan, X-Rays, Biopsy, MRI, Blood work and Pulmonary tests. The Pet scan showed what the doc already figured. The Cancer is back and in my Lymph nodes. Now we wait for the biopsy report to confirm that it is the testicular cancer and not some other type. I will post when I know.
I have been moved to a private room and can receive visitors older than 12 and in good health until 8 P.M. If you are sick or think you might be you cannot come into the Oncology ward. Contact me, E or my parents for room number and directions.
Thanks,
J
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.
Want to Comment but Need Help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...


3 comments:
Dear Emily & Family-
You have officially been enrolled in the "miracle prayer network" here in salt lake. We are thinking and hoping and praying for all of you and for angels to attend your every need.
Hang in there-
The Tom & Shelley (Elggren) Swapp & Family
I met J's Dr. for the first time, I had a very good feeling about him. He is very concerned about J, he is spending time researching to find the best treatments. One of the nurses commented on Wed., that they better get the tests done quickly or the Dr. would really get after them. I like that kind of effort and the fact that the Dr. isn't wasting any time. I couldn't be more proud of J, E, and kids they are handling it all so well. This all takes great inner strength and courage. I know all the prayers help so much.
Although, I must say I agree with the t-shirt the American Olympic Swimmer (who has testicular cancer) held up--it said "Cancer Sucks"
Hey I want to come see you this weekend J, but I have had a runny nose this week. If I dont see you this weekend I will see you when we get back.
Keep on Fighting!!!
Kent
Post a Comment