Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.



Want to Comment but Need Help?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday Update

It's Tuesday and I'm doing alright. The last few days were a bit hard, being tired and a little sick. Today is better, partly due to some pain pills (my body is sore from the bed), my appetite is better today. They started giving me small insulin shots to offset the extra sugar from a steroid that they have me on. They are also going to give me a shot to prevent blood clots due to the stay here. My doc came to see me and was very pleased with the reduction in the Lymph Node on my neck. So just one more full day then I can get out of here!

On a side note I would like to thank Kristen & Freeman for the DVD they gave me and the food. I would also like to thank Kent for the magazines. I also need to thank the Roberts for the goodies and magazine they brought as well. Thanks for all the support from everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is good news that you felt a little better today! Just one more day! Hang in there and know that we love you and are praying for you everyday! You are strong Jeff, I know having kids gives a whole deeper meening for life and a great reason to fight, but not just for them.. for the many of us that love you! Go Jeff!!!

To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...