
After I picked C up at school we headed back to the hospital and picked up a cookie and some Propel for a snack and headed up to meet J. C told him that the "doctor said" J couldn't drink any soda because it wouldn't make his back all better and that he needed to drink special water and whatever else he wanted but not soda. J told C about his surgery on his neck and told him that he'd have a scar there just like C's arm surgery and C's reply was "Oh, Cool!"

The kids were able to spend about an hour with him and say their goodbye's. It makes me sad that they can't see him but it is for the best.


2 comments:
Cute picture of J with his kids. I especially love the huge beamer on C's face! Keeping our fingers crossed for you and keeping you in our prayers!
Em, I cant read this blog without totally crying every time. It just touches me how strong you are and these pictures of the kids are too precious. You can tell they love their daddy especially K. I dont think I have ever seen a picture of her where she was so happy and her entire face is lite up in an indescribable way. Thats a cute story of C too, he loves telling you what the "doctor says" hu?? I think Kent will spend some time with Jeff on Saturday, but for Jeffs health, I wont go. I have had a mild cold this week and although its for the most part gone, I dont want to risk it. I love your family too much I want to take every precaution to help. We will be in Omaha this week for the business farm there so next week passing through hopefully then I can see him. What about you and the kids? Is it something you still want me to help with or do you want me to stay away from them as well? I will do whatever you think is best. Julie had the cold at the beginning of the week and is better now, Kent is fine and I am just dealing with a little sore throat- the end of the cold. Like I said we are coming tomorrow and would love to help, just let me know if you are comfortable with that, if not I totally totally understand!!
Post a Comment