Well, another day in the books. Doing well, all the visitors helped, thanks!!!
The doctor came in and gave us the official results that it is the same cancer I fought last time. He also said that I am category 3a which means that the cancer has not reached any vital organs! So things are looking good and we will get this beat!
I appreciate all the comments on the blog. Well... that's all I can think of for now. Good night and I will update tomorrow.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.
Want to Comment but Need Help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...


4 comments:
I am so grateful for all the prayers and for those who have joined in the fast today. Thank You.
J and E I am so inspired by you both and your great attitudes I know being positive helps the fight! As the saying goes J might have caner but cancer doesn't have him. We love you!
Hi Jeff & Emily,
We were glad to hear that it is the same cancer as last time...do like you did before...kick it and destroy it!!! YOU'RE THE MAN!
Thanks for the pictures of Jeff with the kids! They are treasures!
We love you,
Uncle Wayne & Aunt Deanna
That's good news Jeff! You will beat it! Sounds like Heavenly Father has blessed you with a positive upbeat attitude on life. It's always neat to me when we find things within ourselves that help us get through things in life that we never wanted to go through in the first place. I'm sure that's why Heavenly Father blesses us with those extra pieces of help.
Devin's gone for 2 weeks with the National Gaurd so he doesn't get to see his kids right now either. But they get to talk to him on the phone and they think that's kind of funny. As much as I miss Devin I have learned that the "loneliness" isn't as bad as before when we didn't have kids and he was gone. Kids can be challenging but they sure do bring joy and happiness in ways I never imagined.
It sounds like K misses you a lot but I'm sure you'll be back home soon and she probably won't even remember you being gone since she's still so young.
Take care!
J, we all had a great fast with you and E in our thoughts and prayers. We are glad that your spirits are up and you are having lots of visitors. I know the Hancock bunch can get pretty rowdy. But thats what makes it so much fun. We are picking up Dee and Lyndee tommorrow at the airport. We are so excited to see them. I will keep you posted on the adventures of our week. We love you and we are your number one fans!!!
Post a Comment