Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.
Want to Comment but Need Help?
Monday, August 25, 2008
Hello From the Hospital...Again!
So here I sit in the hospital, trying to keep my spirits up. I did get a bit off "off the record" news from one of the nurses here. The CT they did this morning to examine my abdomen shows a decrease in some of the lymph nodes! So that's good to hear! I have a bit of neuropathy in my fingers and its makes it hard to type, I will try to update more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...


3 comments:
That was great "off the record" news Jeff! Now we need to get your white count up and your fever gone! Thanks for your personal update! We love you!
Hi Jeff and Emily,
We have been reading the blogs and thinking about you alot letely. You guys are being so strong!
Kurtis says he could never do it. He is rounding up some hot rod movies to bring for you to watch. We will bring them sometime later this week. I would like to have Carter over to play with Daniel sometime this weekend. I was thinking Sat. but Daniel will be at his "other mom's" house from Friday at 7:00pm to Sat. at 7:00pm. Maybe I can come pick up Carter on Monday morning for a no school play day??? I would love to take Kennedy as well but I'm not sure she would be happy going with me.
Well, stay strong! We, Kurtis, Sally, Robbie, Daniel, Marissa, Maddy, Sadie, Edwin and Rosie, are all cheering for you! (those are our pets...made us sound more powerful!)
Love you. ~Sally
J,
Hey man, we are praying and fasting for you my friend. Kick it's trash and we'll get together and have a cold one. We are with you all the way!!!
Nate n Steph Rupert
Post a Comment