Well the order for the chemo to start has come. This means that the biopsy showed that the cancer is the same testicular cancer as before. If it had been anything else the Doc would have called me. This is good as we know testicular is the easiest to beat. I got the PICC line (a semi-permanent line to a major artery) put in so no more poking! They will start hydration at 4 and then the chemo drugs at 8. I can have visitors at any time.
I would like to thank DTR and SOCO for the nice flower arrangements they sent! I would also like to thank those who are doing the special fast for me. I love and appreciate you all.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.
Want to Comment but Need Help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...


5 comments:
Jeff, I guess its a good thing that it is the same cancer. We are routing for ya!!! thanks for posting cause we are very concerned.
I ♥ you!
we love you too!
Wahoo! It's testicular cancer!! :) I mean that with all good intentions. Like you said, that's the easiest one to beat.
Thank you for sharing your updates with us. I'm sure you know a lot of people are thinking of you guys. We're cheering you on!
we are all behind you Jeff and have been thinking about you and praying for you all week. Emily I hope you remember my offer to help with your kids or to pick up Carter from school. he could play with Blake. We Love you all
Post a Comment