Is all it takes. Just a few coins here and there. I've been meaning to post this video of C from back on Oct. 28th the day before our worlds were turned upside down. It means a lot to me... His school was collecting spare change to donate to cancer research and so I was collecting the spare change we had around the house. When C asked me what I was doing I told him and he ran upstairs without saying a word and came down the stairs with his bank with a few dollars in change that he had earned doing chores around the house. He didn't even think twice about wanting to donate all his "fun" money so that the doctors could find a cure and be able to give his daddy the medicine he needed. I think if everyone went around and collected their spare change they'd be surprised how much they could make a difference. Take that spare change and donate it. If everyone took just a dollar in change that they found lying around the house and donated it you'd be so surprised at how big of a difference it would make. Help us find a cure so that kids like C & K won't have to loose a parent. Your spare change could change someone's world for the better.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.
Want to Comment but Need Help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...


6 comments:
What a treasure to have that video! It was priceless...both C & K were darling! Love you!
he is one smart boy! you have the cutest kids em. hope youre doing okay!
Too cute! Thanks for being so amazing and for sharring your story. Your faith truly inspires me. Know that I think of you often and you and your sweet kiddos are in my prayers!
that is such a sweet video! children have the sweetest hearts...
I just found your blog through another. The sweet spirit of children. The loving care of a mother. You share your tender emotions of loss and others are able to share in your heartache. You are so beautiful, as are your children. I will pray for God to sustain and strengthen you.
Ah, too cute. We will collect our spare change to find a cure.
Post a Comment