Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.
Want to Comment but Need Help?
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Little Movements
Last night and this morning J has been responding to touch especially to my cold hands which he hates. The Menatol that they give him to reduce the swelling seems to be working. We are just waiting for the Drs. to come in and see if they will do a CT and go from there. My dad and J's dad both gave him a blessing and both of them said that it is left in the Lord's hands. We believe that we just have to have faith that Heavenly Father knows what's best. I've felt at peace this morning and I pray that I continue to feel that. I was able to sleep next to J on my own little bed and had dreamless sleep. That seemed to help. Waiting is the hardest part of all of this. Keep up the faith and the prayers we still are hoping for a miracle if that's what Heavenly Father sees fit. Thank you for everyones love, constant support and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...


7 comments:
Yea! Little signs mean so much. I'm so grateful you feel peace right now Emily. No matter what happens, you need that.
We are anxiously praying and waiting with you!
Love,
The Blair Cecil Family
Great news. Keep freezing him with your touch. Fresh courage take, little Em. You are a giant strength in your beautiful family. All is well, all is well.
Emily,
Our prayers continue for this miracle.
Please also take care of you, as the Lord gives you such strength!
What hospital is your husband at?
Looks at Phoenix for the view of the window.
take care to all of you!
That is our prayer also and worth repeating. We are praying for a miracle if that is what Heavenly Father sees fit. E, it's wonderful you are able to keep us up dated on your phone. I am always checking for the newest update. I'm so glad you were able to sleep. Your a great example of faith, hope and charity to all of us!
It is so nice to hear of your faith and strength. Thanks for keeping us updated with the blog. Our prayers are with you always.
You are on my mind 100% right now. I wish so badly that I was close so that I could help in any way possible.. but I know that prayers are the best way to go right now, so I'll carry one with me all day, as well as tomorrow, the next, and the next. I love you and your little family so much, as I know hundreds of others do. If we could only all be there with you to show you how many of us are rooting for you! Many many many hugs. Love you.
Post a Comment