Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.



Want to Comment but Need Help?

Monday, February 2, 2009

Stronger Than The Last...

I've been thinking back over the past 6 months, back to when J was first diagnosed again and I started to think about how much I've changed. How much stronger I've become. How with each trial I've started over again as a new girl. Stronger than the last. I get stronger with each day. With each thing that I accomplish. Even if its only that I didn't totally loose my mind that day. That's something. Another step towards being healed. Everyday I feel the heartache lessen, the anger melt away and I get stronger. I wish I could say today that it was one of those days that was just great but it wasn't. The kids pushed me to my limits and I found myself wishing things were different and then I had to stop myself and realize that wishing wasn't gonna get me anywhere. So I changed my thinking, just tried to breath and some days that's just gonna have to be good enough. I'm not perfect. I've gotta realize that, and that I'm just doing the best I can do and everyday that I make it through makes me stronger.

2 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Found your blog again. :) You are going to make it. You are strong, and whatever you are feeling is good. It's ok. Thank you for putting your thoughts out there. You are an inspiration.

Annette said...

Emily thankyou for your thoughts and great bits of wisdom that you are learning as you go through this trial. We love you keep a goin. our prayers are with you always.

To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...