Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.



Want to Comment but Need Help?

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chemo is all done!

All my chemo is done! Tomorrow is a rest day then they start giving me my stem cells on Saturday. I slept all afternoon from the drugs but am feeling better now. Well, that's all I've got for now.

J

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Glad that parts done! Hope the rest goes smoothly.

My mom (Deanna) was telling me the other night that she's glad you are keeping a blog of all this. She said she had no idea what you went through last time and reading your progress during this battle has really helped her understand a little bit more of what you are dealing with. I totally agree.

Thank you and take care.

Nellie said...

J, I am so glad you are done for now. I am amazed by your courage and fighting spirit. You are always in our prayers.

To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...