Jeff, I know tommorrow is the start of another long week. I want you to know how much you are in our thoughts. I wish I could do this week for you. Hang in there....we are all praying for you. We love you and your family so much. As I see Ryan and Bethany moosh over baby Logan------I remember how much we mooshed over you. You were the center of our lives. I have lots of journal entries all about you. I loved to babysit you and spoil you. You made me an Aunt! And still my Auntie love for you is just the same. I love that your number is on my cell phone and I can call you whenever I need tech advice. Your the best! You have lots of FAMILY and we are all behind you. GO JEFF!!!
To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...
Forever a Family of 4
Our Last Family Picture
I would like to put together stories as many as possible, from everyone J has ever touch lives with. I want my kids to be able to read all the stories about their dad and know what a great guy he was. If you have a ton I'd love to have them for my kids. Please send all stories to iwearyellow {at} gmail {dot} com.
All the comments are moderated so that we can keep personal info off of the blog. Some people wish to leave a way for us to contact them and by moderating the comments we are able to get the info we need and publish the wonderful comments that you all leave. We try to check it a couple of times a day and get the comments published. Thanks for everyone's support and love; so please don't hesitate to leave a comment and just know that it may take a few hours to be posted but we will get to them and get them published.
3 comments:
Jeff, I know tommorrow is the start of another long week. I want you to know how much you are in our thoughts. I wish I could do this week for you. Hang in there....we are all praying for you. We love you and your family so much. As I see Ryan and Bethany moosh over baby Logan------I remember how much we mooshed over you. You were the center of our lives. I have lots of journal entries all about you. I loved to babysit you and spoil you. You made me an Aunt! And still my Auntie love for you is just the same. I love that your number is on my cell phone and I can call you whenever I need tech advice. Your the best! You have lots of FAMILY and we are all behind you. GO JEFF!!!
very touching!! Dang it you made me cry again..........
Great picture---it says something that is hard to put into words! We're praying for you! Love you both!
Post a Comment