Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.
Want to Comment but Need Help?
Monday, September 15, 2008
Time for round 2! DING DING!!
Well, this week is round two. We thought that I was going to start today, but the hospital did not have a bed in the oncology wing for me today. They will have a bed tomorrow. So I get one more night at home then I'm in the hospital for five days. I saw my Oncologist today and he is very pleased with my progress, he is adjusting the chemo to help with my neuropathy and he thinks this round will be a little easier. I will try to keep posting from the hospital. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...


1 comment:
We are rooting for you Jeff, by the way Landon sends his love and wants you to know that he prays for you everyday, as do we...I heard the great news that the progress is good!!!!Yay!!! Good luck with this next treatment!
Post a Comment