I've finished "the book". 3+ years of tears, heart ache, joy and happiness combined all into this book. Time to wrap up this "novel" of my life. Time to write a new book. Thank you to everyone for following my story, for supporting me and loving me and my family. You've truly touched my life for the better. You can purchase it here. You can also buy the iPad/iPhone version.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's learning how to dance in the rain.
Want to Comment but Need Help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To continue reading about our journey click the "older posts" button...


1 comment:
Emily,
I am so glad that you made a book. I am going to order it now. It will be so nice to have pictures of your family. Those were such tender words from you and Tony. I'm sure Jeff is watching over all of us. We all miss and love him. It's so exciting that your family is growing. You are a wonderful Mom!
Post a Comment